PORK SIRLOIN WITH SULTANAS AND PINE NUTS
1 large pork sirloin (750g)
25 g sultanas (seedless)
25 g pine nuts
400 ml liquid cream (for cooking)
1 small glass of brandy
1 wine glass of muscatel
Ground black pepper
1. Remove fat and the cloth that covers the pork.
2. Cut in medallions.
3. Salt and pepper each medallion of meat on both sides and place on a plate.
4. Fry meat in a frying pan with a little oil and remove when done.
5. When all the meat is ready, return all the pork to the frying pan, add brandy and flambé.
6. Wait until all the alcohol is consumed and add the wine, stir with a wooden spatula and let the sauce thicken a little.
7. Add the cream, sultanas and pine nuts, stir with the wooden spatula and cook at a medium low heat until the sauce thickens.
Share this recipe with other Pork Lovers