LAMB’S LETTUCE AND BACON WITH MODENA VINEGAR
Balsamic Modena vinegar
You can add any ingredient you like to this salad, for example croutons, avocado…
1. Dice or cut the bacon in slices.
2. Place bacon for a couple of minutes in a microwave and then let cool. A frying pan can also be used instead of a microwave.
3. Wash the lamb’s lettuce.
4. Place washed lamb’s lettuce in a salad bowl and add the sweet corn, cherry tomatoes and bacon.
5. Mix and add the fresh cheese diced.
6. Add a splash of Modena vinegar.
7. Mix and add salt.
8. Ready! Easy and healthy!
Share this recipe with other Pork Lovers